This is an online self-paced training course.
Access is for 4 months from date of registration.
Access key and link will be emailed to the registrant.
This course explains how a road or street inventory is organized and maintained using the StreetSaver pavement management system. It covers how data from inspections and maintenance and rehabilitation activities are used in StreetSaver.
Upon completion of this lesson, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the information StreetSaver maintains for individual pavement sections.
- Explain how inspection data on pavement distresses is recorded in StreetSaver.
- Explain how maintenance and rehabilitation activity is tracked in StreetSaver.
- Discuss the approach StreetSaver uses to project pavement condition based on inspection and treatment information.
- Explain the process for calculating budget needs and prioritizing maintenance and rehabilitation treatments.
- Describe the reporting features StreetSaver provides for a road or street network.
- Pavement Condition Index (PCI)
- Maintenance and Rehabilitation
- Budgeting and Reporting
Format and Materials:
The time commitment for the course is three to five hours and must be completed within four months from when you register. You will be walked through the material using narrations and video. There will be an exercise after each lesson. A certificate of completion will be issued to you when you pass the exam at the end of the lesson.
Note: Access information will be emailed to you upon receipt of payment.