Pavement Distress Identification Tutorial
This is an online self-paced training course.
Access is for 4 months from date of registration.
Upon completion of this lesson, the participant will be able to:
• Learn how to establish and select inspection units.
• Identify different types of AC distresses and their severities.
• Identify different types of PCC distresses and their severities.
• Learn the 5 steps to calculate PCI.
• Inspection Procedures.
• Distress Identification for AC Pavement.
• Distress Identification for PCC Pavement.
• Pavement Condition Index Calculations.
Format and Materials:
The time commitment for the course is two hours and must be completed within four months from when you register. You will be walked through the material using narration and video. There will be an exercise after each lesson. A certificate of completion will be issued to you when you pass the exam at the end of the lesson.
Note: Access information will be emailed to you upon receipt of payment.