This is an online self-paced training course.
Access is for 4 months from date of registration.
Upon completion of this lesson, the participant will be able to:
• Determine how a GIS can be used in pavement management.
• Use the GIS Toolbox features in StreetSaver.
• Link pavement sections in GIS.
• Use GIS reporting options with StreetSaver data.
• Geographic Information System
• Section Linking
• GIS Reporting
Format and Materials:
The time commitment for the course is two hours and must be completed within four months from when you register. You will be walked through the material using narrations and video. There will be an exercise after each lesson. A certificate of completion will be issued to you when you pass the exam at the end of the lesson.
Note: Access information will be emailed to you upon receipt of payment.