This is an online self-paced training course.
Access is for 4 months from date of registration.
Upon completion of this lesson, the participant will be able to:
• Explain the role of budget analysis in pavement management.
• Create and analyze budget scenarios in StreetSaver.
• Use the StreetSaver Project Selection tool.
• Create Target Driven Scenarios.
• Generate and analyze reports related to budget analysis.
• Context for Budget Analysis
• Budget Scenarios
• Project Selection
• Target-Driven Scenarios
• Budget Analysis Reporting
Format and Materials:
The time commitment for the course is two hours and must be completed within four months from when you register. You will be walked through the material using narrations and video. There will be an exercise after each lesson. A certificate of completion will be issued to you when you pass the exam at the end of the lesson.
Note: Access information will be emailed to you upon receipt of payment.